Due to the ongoing coronavirus situation in the UK, ICEC 2020 is currently under review. It is likely that the conference will be postponed until the autumn.
For those people who have already submitted an abstract, and those wishing to submit abstracts, the abstract portal will remain open until 30th April 2020 and we will provide feedback on abstracts received in May.
Abstract submission portal
Proposals are invited for oral and poster presentations by academics, local government and civil society representatives, and other stakeholders actively working within the conference themes. We actively encourage contributions from relevant research across academic disciplines and from post-graduate research students.
Abstract submission is open until midnight on 30th April using the online abstract submission system.
Authors are advised to read and familiarise themselves with the guidance below before submitting an abstract for review.
Submissions should be original, unpublished work and not currently under review by other publications. All submissions must be done electronically through this online submission portal during the submission window – 31st January 2020 to 30th April 2020.
The following themes are covered by the conference:
- Energy technologies engineering pathways for reliable and affordable sources of renewable energy to maximise use of renewable resources;
- Evolving cities and infrastructure developing engineering solutions for the planning & management of sustainable, resilient and inclusive cities;
- Smart cities and data state of the art in smart cities. Understanding the impact of AI on the smartness of cities;
- Energy, behaviour and wellbeing the role of perception and behaviour in the design and evaluation of healthy indoor and outdoor environments.
For more details about the above themes, please refer to the conference website at energyandcities.org.
Abstracts should be 350 words maximum (excluding the title and authors details).
Ensure that your submission includes the following information:
- Conference theme/track
- Implications for policy/practice, if applicable
A full reference list is not expected at abstract stage.
Authors must also select their preference for whether their abstract will be presented as an oral or poster presentation. Please select the format you require when submitting your abstract.
After submission, you will receive an automated response. Please check your spam/junk email folder and add email@example.com to your email address book to avoid missing communication regarding your abstract.
If you require any further information, or need any assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Call for Papers closed on 2020-04-30 23:59 (Europe/London).