Following the tradition of IEA Annex 79, we invite you to submit and present an original research for OB-20 Symposium.
The abstract should be no more than 300-words (with maximum one figure).
All submissions will be reviewed, evaluated and selected by the scientific committee. Only oral presentations will occur; not papers.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Human building interactions
- Personalized comfort and building controls
- Modeling and simulation of occupant behavior based on big data
- Occupant-centric building controls
- Integrate occupant modeling into building design process
- Case studies of occupant-centric modelling, design, and operations
- Other building occupant-related research
- Abstracts Deadline: March 1st, 2020
- Acceptance Notification: March 20th, 2020
Non-presenters are also encouraged to participate in the symposium.
This Call for Papers closed on 2020-03-06 18:00 (Europe/London).